Notify Message
Forums
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Foundation Transmog Contest!

UltraStudio Mini Recorder not detected by Ubuntu 16.04

Hi There,I have a Ultrastudio Mini Recorder that I am trying to get working on a linux machine running Ubuntu 16.04. I downloaded Desktop Video 10.9.12 and installed the libraries as the README indicated with dpkg. Install went fine, and no additi...
Member avatar small BernardWells 19d
BernardWells015Member avatar small BernardWells 19d

Frame dropping since Desktop Video 10.9.10

Hello,I have two Mac on High Sierra, one with a Teranex 2D, the other with a Ultrastudio Express, external thunderbolt hard drive on both.I tried DV 10.9.10, 10.9.11 and 10.9.12, and always the same problem, Video Express is dropping frames while ...
BernardWells015Member avatar small BernardWells 19d

UltraStudio Mini Monitor to iMacPro

Hello,I made a switch to my new iMac Pro. The only things thats not really working is my Flanders monitor.I use the UltraStudio Mini Monitor. Before i had the thunderbolt into my mac and it worked super fine. But today with the new setup i have to...
BernardWells011Member avatar small BernardWells 19d

Can't Download

Hello,I've recently heard about Da Vinci Resolve and decided to download it. The download button does nothing. I've tried different browsers, Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. None of them do nothing. I click on the download button, then I c...
BernardWells012Member avatar small BernardWells 19d

Stone/Rock Foundations: How much trouble am I getting into?

HI,I've been looking at a few houses lately that sit on stone foundations with basements. I know there are some Raggers who live in similar homes. How much trouble can I expect from a 100-year old stone foundation?Please help.I didn't find the rig...
Member avatar small kevinmanuel 21d
kevinmanuel012Member avatar small kevinmanuel 21d

Foundation Stiffness and damping in FAST v8

HI,I am new to FAST and I am trying to figure out whether to use FAST v7 or FAST v8 for my dynamic analysis. I need to be able to control and vary the stiffness and damping of the soil/foundation in my analyses. As far as I have learned this can b...
kevinmanuel011Member avatar small kevinmanuel 21d

Advice for Prince2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams

HI,I have just passed both my Prince2 Foundation & Practitioner exams and I would like to provide feedback for anyone looking to take the exams, or simply study the Prince2 methodology. Which Prince2 Provider did I train with for the Foundatio...
kevinmanuel010Member avatar small kevinmanuel 21d

foundation repair

HI,About 10 years ago, my mother found a double wide on-frame modular she liked, and found some land, then handed it all over to a contractor. The contractor subcontracted the foundation; the subcontractor mistakenly made a ring type foundation as...
kevinmanuel013Member avatar small kevinmanuel 21d

stone foundation repair advice

HI It looks as if someone tried to repair it with plaster, which is not cracked and loose. The problem area is relatively small, at least on this specific wall. Here are my questions:1. does this type of foundation have a name? 2. some of the mort...
Member avatar small kevinmanuel 47d
kevinmanuel013Member avatar small kevinmanuel 47d

Buy a house with previously repaired foundation issues?

HI,My wife and I are having a heck of a time finding a house. We had one that did not pass inspection, one that we lost to another buyer, and we thought the third time was the charm. We were set to make an offer on a house we completely loved that...
Member avatar small kevinmanuel 47d
kevinmanuel012Member avatar small kevinmanuel 47d

Different focus for healing/damage?

Hii..I'm playing mage and rogue. Usually I had one focus for healing, one for damage. The dd one stuffed with cp while the healing one had spell- /attackpower.Now with all the grind for intels, it's difficult to update - and first get - all the es...
Member avatar small HarryJenkins 73d
HarryJenkins061Member avatar small HarryJenkins 73d

Transmog contest!

Hello Magtheridon!On Saturday 25/07 21:00 Foundation is hosting a transmog contest for any alliance players on Magtheridon! Everyone is welcome to join. However there is gonna be a limit of players that can participate. Rules:- You must be able to...
Small Avide 2y
Avide3952Small Merridur 1y
Page 1